Home Drug Store Deals Supermarket Savings Freebies GiveawaysReviews Big Box Stores

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WalMart Samples

Lots of new samples this week - get them before they run out!
The good ones always go fast. As I've mentioned before, I love ordering the Walmart samples. They almost always come in good condition and very quickly. Plus they've started including some really nice coupons with them!

::NEW SAMPLES::
Crest Whitening Expressions - Kick your brushing experience up a notch.
GoodNites Boys and Girls – Sweet dreams come easy.
Huggies Diapers - Two great ways to spoil your little one.
Jergens Naturals - Give your skin the nourishment it needs from the best nature has to offer.
Pledge Multi Surface Wipes - Your house wasn't made with just one surface.

::SAMPLES STILL AVAILABLE::
Benefiber Sticks – New single-serving size makes it simple and easy to travel.
Benefiber Fiber Supplement – Add the fiber you need to your cooking.
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Collection – Increase your hair's fullness, thickness and lift.
Gain with Baking Soda - Get sparkling clean clothes with a scent you’ll love.
Kotex Pads, Liners and Tampons – New and improved pads, liners and tampons for ultimate comfort and convenience.
Tampax® Pearl – Only Tampax® Pearl has the LeakGuard™ braid and core protection built in.
Ultra Downey TotalCare – Help keep that first-wear love alive

.::FREE MUSIC DOWNLOAD::
Jessie Baylin – See How I Run
Be sure to check out this week's coverage of in-store deals at Walmart!!! I'll have the hottest deals to save you the most money on your next trip! If you have any deals to share, please email me, and of course I will give you credit as well as a link to your blog if you have one.

Credit to Deal Seeking Mom

No comments:

Clipper Meter

ClipperMeter2

Blog Rankings

Shopping Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Shopping Blogs

Google Ranking

counters

Swidget 1.0

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Christy Skagg's "Shabby Girl" kit.